Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Little Time For Creativity!

 Its been a very busy summer with lots of activities and adventures, so it was nice when i found some time to be creative last week!  I have had these old barn wood frames forever.  Gwen picked them up for me at a yard sale, but i wasnt sure what i wanted to do with them...so there they sat...in my closet, for years!  Finally, i saw something on Pinterest that inspired me, and since i had all the materials, i decided to give it a try.  I couldnt decide which paper i liked better, the butterflies or the flowers, so i made one of each...and i think they look cute together as a set!  I also realized, that most of my earrings are REALLY old...most of them are 20+ years old.  I think its time to make me some new ones!  Cheers~


1 comment:

Angie said...

I love what you've done with the barn wood frames! I'm quite captivated by your earrings as well. :)