Wednesday, May 21, 2014
I Made It!!!
I made it!!! Or should i say, WE made it!!! I completed my first year as a preschool teacher today! (and with all the trainings, con ed, and college classes i had to take, surprisingly, my family survived too!) :) I celebrated today by going to lunch with my partner in crime, Sharon (where i enjoyed a beer, while Sharon, being 36 weeks pregnant, watched). I then came home and enjoyed a bloody mary while relaxing on the couch...im pretty sure i dozed off a few times for a couple hours, and now i am good to go! We had our preschool graduation ceremony today, and that was fun, and now, i have a few random days to go back in the next week to break the room down and we are good to go! Vacation...you never looked sooooo good! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations! What an achievement. You'll certainly enjoy the summer holidays!
Congratulations...nice to be in a great line of work...but also nice to have the holidays to have a good break :o) I know I'm counting the days ;op
Post a Comment