Friday, November 22, 2013

Crazy Quilt Gifts for Christmas ~

 I somehow managed to find time to work on these crazy quilt gifts for Christmas, and now i'm inspired to do more :)  Jordyns artwork, which is in the center, was printed onto fabric last year, (note the six sheep, means she was six years old when she created it...that was the assignment).  Anyways, i finally got around to sewing it, and now i can work on embroidering stitches along the seems.  I plan to sew them into a pillow.  I made two, and will probably keep one for myself.  Anyways, since i havent created in a while, i thought i would share!  I was thinking of doing white embroidery stitches along all of the seems...what do you think?  Suggestions are welcome :)
Meanwhile, we've had a little snow the last few days, so i thought i would share my chainsaw bears with you.
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: