Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lifes Wonderful Colors ~




Jordyn and i saw 5 big beautiful moose on our way to school today...three bulls one female and a calf...must be mating season!  Gotta love living in the mountains :)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Jordyn is so adorable and growing up so fast. So photogenic too. Great Pics!!

Wilma Lee said...

Oh come on!!!! I havent been away that long, lol. Jordyn is looking like a young lady, so pretty!!!! Fall is beautiful in your neck of the woods.

Bonnie said...

Boy Jordyn is sure growing up. Lucky you, I would love to see a real moose in the wild. Never saw one when we lived in Maine and never saw one when we went to the Grand Canyon.

Susan Elliott said...

I see you in her eyes and your husband's facial features. She's so beautiful.

And wouldn't I love to see five moose!!