Here are some of the first kids at school...they beat the bus, with time to spare!
There are 36 kids at Jordyns school this year, and we are VERY excited about that!!! Her classroom of second and third graders has the most kids, with a total of 20, so that will create a bit of a challenge for her teacher, Mrs. Johnson, but she is a fabulous teacher, so i know it will be a great year!And here is a fun grouping of photos i put together from her first 5 years at RFLE...2 years of preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and now 2nd grade :)
Happy Back to School Sweetheart...we LOVE you!







3 comments:
She looks so grown up!
She is just growing so quickly and becoming a beautiful young lady. And I love those hello kitty shoes - I want some for my big feet. Hugs!!
She looks so grown up! really I missed checking in for a long time, love the halloween pics and make-up....
x D
Post a Comment