Sunday, November 20, 2011

2011 Photo of the Week : Week Forty Six

Week Forty Six : A girl and her cats
We had a successful photo shoot today while trying to get the perfect Christmas card photo.  
I decided to make this one the photo of the week...i just love the way she is sitting in this picture and the balance created by the cats coming down the bridge.  I applied a vintage action to the photo in photoshop, and i really liked the effect.  Can you believe its week 46 already?  
Here are a few more pictures from the shoot...



and finally...the photo chosen for this years Christmas card...
i kept getting her typical smile in all of the shots, so i was thrilled to capture her with a genuine smile and laughter on her face.  Happy Sunday Everyone!

3 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

These are all wonderful shots! The cats are great - they are almost like ghosts blending into the snow. Very cool.

Tammy said...

I swear Jordyn does not take a bad picture, she is so pretty and her smile is just infectous. I love the pic you decided on for your Christmas card, it is so cool, but truly all the pictures are just fantastic. Happy Thanksgiving my friend, hope your family has a wonderful holiday!!

Ginger said...

I know what you mean - my children always do the fake smile thing and it looks so much nicer with a genuine smile. I love the strand of red hair escaping from under the hat!