That is exquisite. Absolutely.
What a precious moment! I love the skinned knee :)Jeanne
What an absolute beautiful photo Lisa!! Amazing.. I LOVE it !!
Gorgeous picture..you caught it perfectly!Doesn't she look grown up!!
Thanks for all the sweet words ladies...the color and lighting was perfect, so i couldnt resist :) I may try painting this one if i can find the time...alas, im a bit of a procrastinator, so maybe if i say it out loud i will do something about it!
Not much sewing going on at your place then? Spending time with Jordyn is much more worthwhile!
No words necessary. Absolutely lovely!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is exquisite. Absolutely.
What a precious moment! I love the skinned knee :)
Jeanne
What an absolute beautiful photo Lisa!! Amazing.. I LOVE it !!
Gorgeous picture..you caught it perfectly!
Doesn't she look grown up!!
Thanks for all the sweet words ladies...the color and lighting was perfect, so i couldnt resist :)
I may try painting this one if i can find the time...alas, im a bit of a procrastinator, so maybe if i say it out loud i will do something about it!
Not much sewing going on at your place then? Spending time with Jordyn is much more worthwhile!
No words necessary. Absolutely lovely!
Post a Comment