
Okay...just because its National EMS week, doesnt mean we are supposed to run on calls non stop! Yesterday, at 5 am, i drove Justin to the ER (kidney stones), then when we got home i got paged out to an anaphylactic shock call...then, just when i thought i could relax and have a beer, the Mountain Greenery caught fire... and we had to station there till 11 pm. Needless to say, Ive had my fill of National EMS week, and im ready for a break!
Which brings us to today...it was an absolutely gorgeous day (hard to believe we were building a snowman out here just 8 days ago), and today i was building a garden.

We started out small to see what we could grow at this altitude and cold...eventually we'd like to have a greenhouse, but for now, we have a little patch of dirt. Jordyn seems to like it though!

And to all my fellow brothers and sisters in Emergency Medical Services, Hope you had a fabulous week!
3 comments:
Poor Justin! I hear kidney stones are really painful. Hope it all settles down for him.
It seems that at last some sun has arrived at your place too. We have been having some blue sky lately too, lucky us! I am not as brave as you though and have not planted anything new this year, I am just fed up hunting snails, slugs and field mice. I hope Justin feels better now. Take care.
Yeah...the snow is gone!! Good luck with your garden..I hope it brings you a bounty of veg :o)
Hope Justin is feeling better...kidney stones are so unpleasant.
Post a Comment