Thursday, February 25, 2010

Doll Quilt Swap 9 ~


Hurrah...Bonnie received her quilt today, so i can finally post some photos of the quilt i made her for the miniature quilt swap on about.com. The pattern is from the book, Big N'Easy Mini Quilts by Christiane Meunier, and its the second time ive used this design. The colors didnt turn out quite right in the photo, but its lavenders and purples....hence the name....

Anyways, just wanted to share proof that i have been quilting...and this is my first completed quilt for 2010. Off to a slow start...but a start nonetheless!

Meanwhile, we are down in Denver again for a city fix and to blow off a little cabin fever...and look at this cute little sleepover set Jordyn got from Christy...a tinkerbell nightlight, tinkerbell sleeping bag, and of course a tinkerbell sleeping mask. Now bedtime is complete! (and speaking of bedtime....gnite!) :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll add the book to the list of ones I'd like to get lol!

Gorgeous quilt.

loulee said...

LOL I thought I recognised that quilt!
Jordyn looks too cute all ready for bed.

Karen said...

A sweet, sweet little doll quilt. You did good!

Lynda said...

The quilt is gorgeous! How big is it|? The pieces look rather a lot to be a doll's quilt!