Saturday, April 7, 2007
Crisp Spring Morning ~
Another beautiful day up here in the canyon! Its a toasty 19 degrees right now, and justin, jordyn and i are curled up in front of the fire....complete with sweatpants, slippers, and a warm drink. Winnie the Pooh is dancing across the screen in search of a Heffalump with his 100 acre wood buddies, and im about to start working on another quilt. I am participating in a block exchange....20 women make 20 quilt squares, and then mail them out to one another....we each end up with 20 different squares to make a quilt with. Women from all over the globe are participating, so its quite fun! This particular block is made with asian fabrics and the pattern makes a paper lantern....very pretty indeed! I look forward to going to the mailbox each day to see if any new blocks have arrived.....so far i have only rcvd one, but the deadline is May 1st, so there is still lots of time left! I may even get around to those neglected christmas gifts i never finished :) I love days like today!!! What projects are you working on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment